In this edition of Animal Talk we discuss the 5 Freedoms that a pet or animal in human care should have. These freedoms are
- Your animal needs a suitable environment in which to live
- Your animal needs a suitable diet
- Your animal may need to be housed with or apart from other animals
- Your animal needs to be able to exhibit most normal behavioural patterns
- Your animal needs to be protected from pain, suffering, injury and disease
Animal Talk is a joint collaboration between Veggy Malta and MSPCA with the aim to discuss and promote animal rights issues in Malta. Watch the full video here on our You Tube Channel. Click here if you want to see the previous episode.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.