Summer has arrived and with a bang! Inevitably many prefer not to eat hot foods. A particular favourite are salads. Easy to make and when using the right mix of ingredients, salads can provide you with an abundance of vitamins, minerals, protein and fibre.
So we set out to make a quick salad using Fior di Vita Greek feta cheese and whole bunch of fresh vegetables.
- Start with putting some water on the oven.
- Then chop some broccoli and cauliflower. Slice some mushrooms and carrot sticks.
- Throw these into the hot water.
- Finely chop some lettuce and place in a big bowl
- Do the same with some fresh rocket leaves and coloured bell peppers
- Get some grapes and slice them and add them to the bowl
- Next add some crushed walnuts
- Throw in some cooked broad beans
- Cut the Fior di Vita Greek feta into cubes and throw it into the salad bowl
- Remove the pan from the fire and throw the vegetables in a sieve. Rinse with cold water to cool them down.
- Throw everything into the bowl.
- Add olive oil + your favourite salad dressing
- Add pepper to taste
- Mix the lot well
- Place inside the fridge to let it cool down and then serve and eat.