Veggy Malta tries out a wintry recipe that simple to make and delicious to eat.
- Cut onions and spring onions and fry till transparent
- Cut zucchini and fry with onions and add season with salt & pepper
- When done place in a blender with all the ingredients and blend.
- Spread out dough onto baking dish. Pour mixture and cover.
- Bake in oven.
Ingredients for the Zucchini and Fior di Vita Manouri cheese pie
- 1kg zucchini – 3 large ones
- 1 red onion + 2 spring onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 200 g Kolios Greek yogurt
- 500 g Fior di Vita Manouri Greek Cheese
- 5 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsps chopped parsley
- salt & pepper
- Puff pastry
Quality Foods (Marketing) Ltd. has declared that non-animal rennet is used in the production of Fior di Vita Manouri Cheese and it is therefore suitable for vegetarians.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.