Cannelloni a Mediterranean (Italian) pasta tradition, so let’s try out this vegetarian version of cannelloni that is a totally meat free recipe and so so yummy.
- Cannelloni tubes
- Ricotta – 1kg
- 1 free range egg
- Salt & pepper
- Soya or rice based cream
- Fior di Vita Shredded Mozzarella
- Vegetarian Pecorino cheese
- Prepare ricotta mixture by mixing the fresh ricotta with the free range egg and season with salt and pepper. (Spinach or mushrooms may be added to the mixture if desired).
- Fill in the cannelloni tubes
- Prepare the dish by filing the base with cream and then start placing the cannelloni on top next to each other.
- Cover once again with cream and then layer on top abundant Fior di Vita Shredded Mozzarella and vegetarian Pecorino cheese.
- Alternatively at the base of the cannelloni dish and at the top, a tomato sauce mixture can be added prior to the cheese topping.
- Place in the over and bake.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.