Veggy Malta tries out a wintry recipe that simple to make and delicious to eat.
- Cut onions and spring onions and fry till transparent
- Cut zucchini and fry with onions and add season with salt & pepper
- When done place in a blender with all the ingredients and blend.
- Spread out dough onto baking dish. Pour mixture and cover.
- Bake in oven.
Ingredients for the Zucchini and Fior di Vita Manouri cheese pie
- 1kg zucchini – 3 large ones
- 1 red onion + 2 spring onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 200 g Kolios Greek yogurt
- 500 g Fior di Vita Manouri Greek Cheese
- 5 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsps chopped parsley
- salt & pepper
- Puff pastry
Quality Foods (Marketing) Ltd. has declared that non-animal rennet is used in the production of Fior di Vita Manouri Cheese and it is therefore suitable for vegetarians.