If you’re a busy person and preparing lunch for work is the last thing on your mind than this quick and easy recipe is just what you need. What makes it even better is that you do not need to cook anything ! It is delicious with bread, wraps or spread over crackers. You will love it for sure plus its packed with plant protein.
I also added mixed grean leaves such as baby spinach and rucola ..and of course a slice of vegan cheddar…i love cheese with almost everything.
- 1 small onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 2 small cans of chickpeas (about 300g)
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 4 Tbsp vegan mayo
- 1 Tsp mustard
- 1/4 Tsp dried dill
- Pinch of salt
- I like to start by putting the onion, pepper and carrot in a blender to finely chop in small pieces
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas and put in a bowl. Use the back of a fork to smash them
- Now add the chopped onion, pepper and carrot and mix
- Add the mayo, mustard, dill and pumpkin seeds and mix well
- Serve with wrap or bread. I also added some mixed green leaves and a piece of vegan cheese
- Enjoy !