How about some daily detox with some raw citrus ginger and turmeric shots. This certainly isn’t a revolutionary drink but one that has many benefits. You can prepare a large jug, store it and consume a shot/glass a day. This tea mixes the health benefits of ginger, turmeric and also citrus. This is an evolution from my fresh ginger tea. The raw citrus ginger and turmeric tea is obviously vegan.
- Ginger and turmeric both have anti-inflammatory properties,
- It will help relax your gut muscles and allow the food to move smoothly through the digestive system,
- Reduce gas and bloatness
- Can help reduce cholesterol
- The antibacterial properties can help fight infections
- Improves mood
- Boosts immunity
- Can help manage the effects of diabetes
The tea is simple to prepare.
- Switch the kettle on
- Cut the ginger in thin slices
- Put the slices in a jug and pour in the boiling water
- After 5 minutes throw in a spoon of turmeric and stir
- Throw in some fresh orange zest
- Leave the mix for some more minutes
- Cut the oranges and squeeze the juice
- Cut the lemon and squeeze the juice
- Let it cool
- Pour in a container using a stainer to collect the large pieces
- You can store in the fridge
If the mix is not sweet enough for your taste add some unrefined brown sugar.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.