VOTE & WIN a hamper full of plant based goodness from Alpro. Which type of Alpro Barista do you prefer? Is it Soya, Oat, Coconut or Almond?
Winner will be chosen randomly by VeggyMalta. T&C apply on www.veggymalta.com. Competition ends 8th January 2021.
The Fine Print: Terms & Conditions
These terms apply to competitions done by VeggyMalta on it’s Facebook page and also on other social media and on our website.
Facebook Win a hamper of products participating in the Name the Brand competition – open till 8th January 2021
- The promoter is VeggyMalta.com which manages the VeggyMalta Facebook page.
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Malta aged 16 years or over except employees of any of the sponsors and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition are by posting/making like emoji on Facebook under the caption image
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be the 8th January 2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: mention the name of the brand in the image. From those who answer all questions correctly, one person will be selected and the selected person will have to answer yet another question correctly. In the event that the chosen person does not answer the question correctly, another person will be selected. Winner needs to have liked the Facebook page or Instagram page of VeggyMalta.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Hamper of products from Good Earth Distributors Ltd. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Employees of any of the sponsoring companies and VeggyMalta and their close family cannot participate in this competition.
- Winner will be chosen by random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered. Winner is obliged to collect the prize at the agreed venue and have their photo receiving the prize taken and shared on social media and other platforms used by Veggy Malta.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Maltese law and any disputes will be subject to the the competent arbitration body.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date on VeggyMalta Facebook page.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- VeggyMalta shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- VeggyMalta also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.