- Broccoli florets
- Pasta trecolori
- Valsoia CondiSoia da Cucina
- Vegan cheese
- Egg substitute
- Onion and mushrooms
- Boil broccoli until tender.
- In a frying pan, fry the onions until transparent and add the mushrooms.
- When broccoli is tender add to frying pan.
- Prepare the vegan cheese sauce, with Valsoia CondiSoia da Cucina cream and different types of cheese.
- Warm cream in a pan. Grate the cheese and add to cream and stir till melted.
- When done cook the pasta.
- Add broccoli and the mushroom mixture together with cheese sauce to pasta.
- Mix and season with salt and pepper. Add the egg replacement (as per instructions).
- Pour into an oven dish and cover with breadcrumbs.
- Leave to cook in oven – 180 degrees for around 20-30 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.