This super simple recipe eliminates the hassle to make breakfast every morning, especially if your mornings are always busy and on the go!
Rest assured that you will not get tired of this recipe very easily… as it is very versatile and can be adapted to your taste!
- 4 cups Good Earth jumbo oat flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Good Earth ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 2 1/3 cup Alpro almond milk unsweetened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
Option 1 – Cranberry Orange
- 1/2 cup Good Earth dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup Good Earth chopped walnuts
Option 2 – Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Whole Earth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chocolate cut into chunks
Option 3 – Apple & Almond
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/2 cup Whole Earth almond butter
- 1/2 cup Good Earth chopped almonds
Option 4 – Carrot Cake
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 Good Earth chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients listed under base recipe.
- Fold in the ingredients according to your preferred option.
- Put the oat mixture in a square baking dish, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- Slice and store in an airtight container
For ease of reference, I divided the base mixture into four and mixed in the optional ingredients as listed above. You can choose one option, or two, or all of them as I did here 🙂
Enjoy your breakfast for the rest of the week 😉
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.