Veggy Malta tried out Twinings infuso herbal teas. We tried out 5 flavours very distinct from each other and quite pleasant to take at different times of the day.
Let’s have a quick look at these 5 Twinings flavours:
- The lemon & ginger is a classic combination. I occasionally make my fresh brew of this tea, yet I always have some tea-bags with ginger especially in winter. Nothing warms you up from inside than a sip of lemon and ginger.
- The camomile, honey & vanilla infusion has all the elements to be a relaxing tea. I chose to take this one late in the day helping me unwind and relax. It has a natural sweetness and aroma.
- The orange, mango & cinnamon infusion has a lovely colour to it, yet it’s (not so) secret ingredient is probably the cinnamon with it’s multiple health benefits. Coupled with the pluses from the orange and mango fruits.
- The rooibos, strawberry & vanilla infusion is as one would imagine a dark red tea. This infusion packs the benefits of this traditional South African tea / herb (the rooibos) along with the sweet taste of strawberry and vanilla.
- The pure peppermint infusion is another classic. This may help with a number of issues like bloating, gas and digestive upsets amongst others.
A box of 20 Twinings flavoured infusions costs €3.15.
Veggy Malta tried out Twinings infuso herbal teas. We tried out 5 flavours very distinct from each other and quite pleasant to take at different times of the day. Lemon & Ginger ~ Camomile, honey & vanilla ~ Orange, mango & cinnamon ~ Rooibos, strawberry & vanilla ~ Pure peppermint
Posted by Veggy Malta on Wednesday, March 13, 2019